KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

$100 Day

Don't forget about the $100 Day.

When: Saturday 1st May 2010 1-5pm
RSVP and payment due: 27th March 2010

What $100 will get you:
- A Beautiful Thing Stamp Set
- Scallop Circle Punch***
- 3x Stampin’ Write Markers***
(Pumpkin Pie, Barely Banana, Certain Celery)
- Card Stock
(Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie & Certain Celery)
- Ribbon for boxes
- Brads
- Envelopes
- Towbow Adhesive
- Hemp Twine
(This equipment and stock will make 5 cards and 5 boxes, and you get to keep the equipment)


***If you already have the punch or pens please let me know and I can change them.

Great prizes and delicious snacks all afternoon. LIMITED SEATS SO BOOK TODAY!

Please contact me via email riddenfamily@bigpond.com if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, Blog looks lovely Katie!!! I will be visiting regularly to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete