KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

5x5 Art Journal

I had a 5x5 art journal sitting on my craft desk for about 6 months and every time I went to do some craft I kept thinking I should really do something with it but I just didn't have any ideas on what to do as I am not a huge writer and didn't just want to waste it.
Thank goodness I went to Perth in January and had a craft night with my up-line Lisa (www.lisajansen.com.au). She decorated an A4 journal to journal all the funny things her 2 children get up too.
What a GREAT idea so when I got back this is what I came up with. Lachlan is just over 1.5yrs old and is starting to do the funniest things, eg, 2 weeks ago I caught him kissing his Roary the Racing Car.

Stamp set: Life's a Breeze, Short Order Alphabet
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango DSP, Washington Apple DSP
Accessories: 5x5 Art Journal, Sage Shadow, Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie Stamp Pads and Stampin' Writes, Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter, Stampin' Dimensions, SNAIL, certain celery ribbon (old)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Job Katie!!
    Now we just have to remember to write in them!!

    ReplyDelete