KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cards posted below

Below are a heap of photos for you to get ideas from.
I would usually put a description of stamp set, paper, accessories etc but just for now I will leave them blank. Some of the stamp sets and designer series paper (DSP) are no-longer available but if you like the look of anything and would like to order it please contact me and we can check the catalogue to see if it is available or find something similar.

My next photos will have all the descriptions.

A big thank-you to all those that have given me inspiration:
- Lisa Jansen (www.lisajansen.com.au) and the Stampin' Up! Independent Demo's she met and the WA Stampin' Up Regionals.
- www.Splitcoaststampers.com
AND
- Stampin' Up! www.stampinup.com.au

Have a great weekend, cheers Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment