KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bunny Box

Ok, easter isn't far away (Easter Sunday 4th April 2010) so I have decided to get 'cracking' and start making some Easter gift boxes. This is the first one I have made and got the idea from http://www.campbellcreations.net/ and she got the idea from http://www.procrastistamper.blogspot.com/.
I have made quite a few changes from the original due to not having all the equipment but I think it turned out great and looks very cute .
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Punches:
Ears: Wide Oval & Small Oval
Feet: Wide Oval & I used my hole punch for the toes
Body: Old Oval punch I had but you could use your circle scissor plus and make it round
Eyes: 1.3cm Circle using white Uniball Signo Gel Pen
Paws: Scallop Circle cut
Nose: Heart to Heart (used small heart and trimmed point)
Back: Old oval punch and old flower but you could use any of the Boho Blossoms or Trio Flower punches.
Accessories: Stampin Writes (pretty in pink, black), Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Stampin Pastel, sponge baubers, Snail.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! Will have to have a go at this!

    ReplyDelete