KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Cards

Here are some Easter cards.

I have been experimenting with a few very different designs / colour combos. I not overly impressed with them but they are slowing growing on me. I thought although I am not a huge fan of them some of you might be. Have a look and let me know what you think.



Stamp set: Loads of Love Accessories

Paper: Very Vanilla, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Kaleidoscope DSP (from summer mini)

Accessories: Square ice rhinestone brad (Lilac) 3.5cm & 3.2cm circle punch, black stazon, soft subtles stampin writes, 1.6cm grosgrain ribbon

Stamp set: Occasional Greetings (& Forest Friends from 09 spring mini)

Paper: Whisper white, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Haiku DSP.

Accessories: Vintage Brads (Antique Brass), 1.6cm Grosgrain Ribbon, Versamark, More Mustard Stamp Pad.

This one I have tried some punch art...any comments, I just don't know if it works???

Stamp set: Occasional Greetings

Punches: Ears: Small Oval, Head: 3.2cm circle, Body: 3.5cm circle, arms/feet: Heart to heart (large and small hearts cut in half), scallop circle, Designer Label.

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Old DSP.



No comments:

Post a Comment