KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mothers Day Cards

It has been awhile since I have posted some photos.

Here are some of Mothers Day but can easily be changed to Happy Birthday or Thank-you....
Stamp Set:
Occassional Greetings
Card Stock:
Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP (Autumn/Winter Mini 2010), Old Olive
Accessories:
Big Shot Top Note, 3.2cm Square punch, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL, Tombow Adhesive, White gel pen
For this one I set myself a little challenge and tried to use only hostess stamp sets!
Stamp Set:
Rustic Rooster (Hostess level 2 IB&C 09-10), Sweet Little Sentiments (Hostess level 1 IB&C 09-10), Asian Artistry (Hostess level 2 Autumn/Winter Mini 2010)
Card Stock:
Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories:
Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad, 1.6cm Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brads, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment