KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Circle Scissor Plus - Moving card

I have been asked to demonstrate the circle scissor plus at a workshop this afternoon and hadn't actually used it before so thought that I better have a play before the workshop. On Wednesday out it came and on the internet I went to get idea's...thank-you to Julie Davidson, http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2009/03/moving-circle-card-tutorial.html for the inspiration.

We will be making this card at the workshop
:


Stamp Set: Autumn Flair (hostees level 2), Sweet Little Sentiments (hostess level 1)

Card Stock: Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Perfect Plum

Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, Big Shot Polka Dots, Stamp Pads: Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge baubers, mini glue dots, silver brad,

No comments:

Post a Comment