KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tigger Birthday

My son is turning 2 next month and is facinated Tigger (or TigTig as he calls it). So for his invites and lolly bags I have done a punch art of Tigger.
Hope you like the proto-type that I have made (the lollies will be different but just to give you an idea):Stampsets:
Occasional Greetings, Ting Tags (Autumn mini 2010)
Punches:
Wide Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval, 2.5cm Circle, 3.2cm Circle
Cardstock:
Pumpkin pie, Apricot Appeal, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories:
Big Shot Top Note, Circle Scissor Plus, SNAIL, Basic Black Stampin Write, Small Cellophane Bag, printed invite writing off computer on whisper white.


2 comments:

  1. WOW, these are ADORABLE Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Tigger Katie. I love this idea...and I bet Lachy did too. Isn't Punch Art so much fun??? (wink) ooxx

    ReplyDelete