KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goodbye Card

My husband was at work the other day and I receive an email from him for a card.

'Could you please make a farewell card for **** for the work guys to sign. Would need to be a reasonable sized one as a shop bought size. Maybe your tool set stamps.'

I was surprised and excited that he even knew that I had a Tool set stamp (I did show him the one I made below for the JAI Challenge so that might be why).

Anyway I made a A5 card and as they are all mechanics this is what I decided to do::

Stamp Set: Totally Tools, Loads of Love

Card Stock: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Note Quite Navy, More Mustard, Garden Green

Accessories: Big Shot Sizzlits Alphabet, 2.5cm double stitched Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Versamark, Snail, Sticky Strip, Vintage Brads, Choc Chip stamp pad, Stampin' Writes (Creamy Caramel, Temping Turquiose, Going Gray), Stampin Dimensionals and Square Scallop punch (thanks for the idea Lisa)

No comments:

Post a Comment