KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #27

I have decided that it is time to do a challenge. I have been meaning try one of these for so long so here goes...
I have choosen the website Just Add Ink for my challenge today.
This weeks challenge is a layout:
And this is the card I came up with, I tried to make it a bit outdoorsie and rustic...sort of worked:

Stamp sets: Totally Tools

Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust, DSP Autumn Traditions (Autumn/Winter mini 2010)

Accessories: Big Shot Polka Dots, Hemp Twine, Chocolate Chip stamp pad, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Snail (Cordroy button old)

Thanks for looking xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I wouldn't have thought to pair this DSP with this stamp set, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I just got the Totally Tools set, but havent used it yet! Thanks for the inspiration
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first challenge entry! Watch out - it's addictive! The DSP looks great with the string and corduroy button; nice touches for a man's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Katie, and a great combination of the stamps and choice of papers! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete