KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #28

Happy Friday everyone,
Well we are about to go out camping for the long weekend in the NT but before we go I thought I would quickly do this challenge from Just Add Ink.

This week it is:
Just Add ... A Man Card, plus a colour combination.
What a fantastic challenge with Fathers Day in Australia just around the corner.

Last year I found lots of cards using the 'business shirt', I believe you fold the paper a certain way to get the shirt but I didn't know how to do it so I just made up a template, I have also designed my own box to hold 4 golf balls.

Stamp set: Occassional Greetings

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand (didn't have Kraft), DSP Urban Garden

Accessories: 6.35mm Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Writes (Choc Chip Brocade Blue), Antique Brass Brads, 2.5cm & 3.2cm Circle Punches, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Snail

Thanks for looking.

Happy Stampin', Hope you all have a great weekend!

Katie

7 comments:

  1. Oh, very cute!! Great design, Katie, and both of your projects look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt! Love the tie. :-) Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set Katie. Enjoy your camping long weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look bright and cheery for a dad, well done on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Katie! I will have to get that golf ball template off you. Enjoy camping xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever. Love the shirt. Liam

    ReplyDelete