KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fathers Day

Here is a selection of this years father day cards (Fathers Day 5th September )
Some have photos in older post so I won't post them up but here are the new ones I made yesterday:

Stamp Set: Greeetings Eight
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Night of Nave, Not Quite Navy, Brocade Blue, DSP Urban Garden

Accessories: Punches: Star, 3.5cm & 3.2cm Square, Hemp Twine, 3.5cm Double Stitched Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Choc Chip Stamp Pad, Snail, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamp Set: Greeetings Eight, Rustic Rooster (Hostess 2009-2010)

Card Stock: Whisper White, More Mustard, Sahara Sand

Accessories: Stamp pads (Ruby Red, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie), Twill Tape, Antique Brad, Snail, Dimensionals

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamp Set: Occasional Greetings, Life's a Breeze

Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy

Accessories: Stampin Writes (Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise), Versamark, 6.35mm Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Snail, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog ... it gave me the chance to come and check out yours. You are so good at "masculine" cards! And my hubby used to laugh at me too ... until I stopped watching football with him. Suddenly he took an interest in my hobby! hahaha
    Cheers,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete