KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Helping Hudson Week 1, Card 1

Helping Hudson Week 1, Challenge 1.

Sketch Challenge:
And this is my card:
You can't really see it in the photo but on the Sahara Sand paper there is the Woodgrain background stamped and embossed in clear...very subtle

Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree, Occassional Greetings, Woodgrain Background stamp

Card Stock: Chocolate chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, (DSP Chocolate Chip patterns 2008-2009)

Accessories: Stampin' Writes ( Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Handsome Hunter), Hemp Twine, Stampin Dimensionals, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval Punch, Snail, Sticky Strip, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, 1.6cm Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Katie!! The wood 'panelling' looks awesome! Glad you actually used the stamp, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it just for you Lisa, just like you used your stamp set for me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see the wood embossing looks great. This is the second card I've seen using this stamp!! I've got to get some ink on it - I've never used it!! Great card thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Katie. I love how you've coloured the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic card! I love the woodgrain effect!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this masculine take on the sketch. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the tree and wood grain background looks fab... And thanks for stopping by my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete