KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Helping Hudson, Week 1 Card 3

Helping Hudson, Week 1, Challenge 3

Technique Challenge:

ROCK 'N' ROLL

Ok I didn't like the card below this one so have made another and decided to post it up as well (thanks to those who commented on the last card). What do you think of this new one?
And this is my card:
I have rock'n'rolled both the Rooster and the background writing...not quite sure if it is my cup of tea but hey someone out there might like it!
Stamp set: Life Definitions, Rustic Rooster (level 2 hostess 2009-2010)

Card Stock: More Mustard, Whisper White, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery.

Accessories: Stamp Pads (Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Old Olive), Stampin Writes (Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie), Antique Brads, White Get Pen, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. This is nice Katie! Certainly different :) Very rustic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, that rooster is growing on me lol, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card... the rooster is perfect for rock'n'roll!!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete