KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Helping Hudson, Week 2, 3D

Week 2 at Helping Hudson has some great challenges - and I mean challenges, I really had to rack my brain to come up with this one as well as the layout challenge which I am yet to attempt... anyway here it is:

Challenge:
3D Project using Octagon box template
Some of the ladies have come up with some excellent idea's. Check out Helping Hudson for all the crafty idea's.
Unfortunately I don't really think out the square much so my octagon box it just that, a box. Anyway hope you like it, it is filled with a nailfile/buffer and small hand cream:


Stamp set: Sweet Little Sentiments (09-10 Hostess L 1), Asian Artistry (Autumn/Winter Hostess L 2)

Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, DSP Cottage Wall & Raspberry Tart

Accessories: Ribbon (Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain, 1.6cm Regal Rose Grosgrain), Pretty in Pink Stamp Pad, Stampin' Writes (Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Old Olive), Punches (Eyelet Border, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval), Sticky Strip, Snail, Pink circle Rhinestone Brads, Hemp Twine, Linen Thread.

Now to think of something for the layout challenge (with circles...eeeekkk...I don't really do circles)

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Katie :) Would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, and is the perfect size for a gift

    ReplyDelete