KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Helping Hudson, Week 2, Card 1

Helping Hudson is into it's second week and again there are 3 new challenges. Here is the first one:

Colour Challenge: When I first saw these colours I thought AWESOME for man card, but if you have a look at my blog you will see that I have gone slightly overboard with Fathers Day cards, so I decided to make it a PRETTY card. Now for all you out there that have looked at most of my work you would notice that I really don't do alot of bling ... Today the card has some bling, a bit of dazzling diamonds on the tips of the wings and around the scallop oval punch. I have also put 2 score lines on the Choc Chip cardstock at the top and bottom..

Anyway here it is: Stamp Set: Organic Grace, Sweet Little sentiments (both level 1 Hostess sets from 2009-2010 catalogue)

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Bashful Blue (don't have Baja Breeze)

Accessories: Punches (Scallop Edge, Scallop Oval, Large Oval), Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Choc Chip 2.5cm Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Papersnips, Snail, Sticky Strip, 2 Way Glue Pen

My mum LOVES dragonflies so this will be a little something for her xxx

Now time for the next challenge.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card, and i like the scoring on it also. Love the scallops behind the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dazzling diamonds, but it does get everywhere! Great card, loving these challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - loving the bling.

    ReplyDelete