KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Helping Hudson, Week 2, Sketch

Here is the 3rd and last challenge for this week from Helping Hudson.

Sketch Challenge:
I found this challenge very hard as I am not a circle person. The colours, I think, are an unusual combo but I was going through my scraps and they were lying together and just looked so right with the butterflies. I really like the card I made...what do you think:

Stamp set: Garden Whimsy

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Apricot Appeal, Sahara Sand, DSP Bella Bleu

Accessories: Stampin' Writes (Sahara Sand, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana), Circle Scissor Plus, Mat Pack, Boho Blossoms Punch, Pumpkin Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, Snail, Spomge Daubers, retired grosgrain ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, very nice! The colours are very unusual, but look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - GREAT colour combo. Love what you've done with this card, Katie. I am very 'circle-challenged' too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete