KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just Add Ink #30

Morning All,

Well over at the Just Add Ink site they have been very busy with Helping Hudson, there is only one week left at Helping Hudson so head over to the website and check out all the wonderful tutorials and fun to be had.

Now Just Add Ink challenge is:

Just Add...Wheels
(circles, wheels, stampin round wheels, anything that is circular really).

I don't know if I am in the rules to do this but thought that I am Helping Hudson with my entry (and I don't have time to make anything else) so here goes...

This is a card my gorgeous sister Kylie made, she has just signed up as a SU! Demo so is yet to set-up a blog. Anyway she made this card at my house when she was visiting and made it for my Mr 2 who turned 2 last month and is currently facinated by trains.
I think it is gorgeous:
Outside:
Inside:
I don't have time to put all the details of the card in so if you would like any info please contact me.

Have a lovely Sunday...we are having a very belated birthday party for Mr 2 as his Auntie Sally is here visiting and wanted to be part of the fun.

xxx Katie

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Get Kylie blogging NOW!!! LOL. This is fantastic. You girls are both very creative, and I'll bet you will have a ton of fun together with Stampin' Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for a card! Awesome! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee!!! This is AWESOME!! Am I going to have to go over to Kylie's and set her up a blog?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What little boy wouldn't love this card, especially with Thomas the Tank Engine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Kylie!!! Good on you Katie for posting it for her on your blog. My son (now 20) was a HUGE Thomas the Tank Engine fan when he was a pre-schooler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card by Kylie! It has the tick of approval from my little boy (on my lap, guest judging!) and me - so, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen a Thomas punch art card before. What a great idea for those young Thomas fans out there!

    ReplyDelete