KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just Add Ink #31

Well we are sick here in the NT but that hasn't stopped me having play in my craftroom. Today I decided to attempt Just Add Ink Challenge #31.

I really didn't want to do a Christmas card but the colours were just asking for it.

Here is the colour challenge:

and my card:Stamp set: Perfect Punches (Sneak Peak), Cottage Garden

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Sahara Sand (didn't have Kraft)

Accessories: Ribbon (1.6 Real Red Grosgrain, 6.35mm Choc Chip), Stampin' Writes (Choc Chip, Sahara Sand, Real Red), Scallop Punch, Mat Pack, Gel Pen, Choc Chip Stamp Pad, Destressing Tool, Sticky Strip, SNAIL, Dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon treatment on your card - oh so effective. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Katie! Love the ribbon detail. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty....love the ribbon and all the details on this card...nice!!

    ReplyDelete