KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Add Ink #32

Just Add Ink Challenge #32:

Just add - Material

Just the other day I was cleaning out my cupboards and came across some left over material from when we covered our dining room chairs and made cushions for the couch and I was wondering what I could do with it ... why not use it in this challenge YAY!

Funny story: just after we had bought the material and did up out lounge/dining room, I saw a lady down town wearing the exact same fabric on a shirt, a day later I notice it in the EziBuy Catalogue. So I had bought shirt material for my cushion covers. I have no idea about fabric and can't sew to save my life, hence faux stitching on card as hubby won't buy me a machine to do sewing on card... (my lovely mum made the cushion covers and my hubby stapled the fabric to the dining chairs, no sewing by me required!)

Here is my card, slightly wonky photo 'whoops':
(yes the brown colour fabric is actual suede)

Stamp set: Perfect Punches (sneak peak)

Card Stock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand

Accessories: Sticky strip, Snail, Wide Oval Punch, Choc Chip Stamp Pad, Linen Thread, Mat Pack, White Gel Pen, Choc Chip Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Material and Button non SU!

1 comment:

  1. lol @ having shirt fabric for your couch! Or perhaps the lady was wearing couch fabric??

    Love your card, it's so sweet! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete