KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Top Note Gift Box

Here is a cute little and very easy to make gift box. I have seen this on quite a few different sites so I unfortunately cannot remember where I first saw it.
We borrowed some camping gear off some friends while Auntie Sally was visiting so I decided to give this box ago and fill it with chocolates as a Thank-you. I was so surprised at how quick it was to make thanks to my Big Shot machine (just loving it), anyway here is the box, hope you like it too:

Top View:
Side View, the lid is on a hinge so when ribbon comes off lid stays attached:
Stamp Set: Wow Flowers


Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, DSP Bella Blue

Accessories: Big Shot Top Note Die, Not Quite Navy Stamp Pad, Punches (Large Oval, Scallop Oval), Ribbon (1.6cm Brocade Blue Grosgrain, Kraft Taffeta), Hemp Twine, Snail, Sticky Strip & Yummy Chocolates LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, gorgeous Katie!!! Bet your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete