KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Top Note meets Cottage Garden

I have made a little 'Hello' card for some special people in my life but can't tell you who they are as they haven't got them yet :-)

I received the Cottage Garden stamp set just the other day so thought it worth while to have a play with it. I am also running low on some card stock and am really hanging out until I can order all the new card stock from the new Catalogue (only 5 days to go YEAH!), so been trying to use up alot of scraps.

Stamp set: Cottage Garden, Tiny Tags

Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, DSP Bella Bleu

Accessories: Big Shot (Top Note, Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder), Stamp Pads (Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze), Tag punch, 1.6cm Ballet Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack, Hemp Twine, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment