KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

2010-2011 Launch Creations

I thought that I would show you the 'simple easy to make' creations that we all made at my catalogue launch 2 weeks ago.


First is a card using the following NEW items from the 2010-2011 Idea's Book and Catalogue:

  • Big Shot Embossing Folder Vintage Wall Paper.
  • Perfect Punches Stamp Set.



___________________________________

Second is a Twisty Treat using the following NEW items from the 2010-2011 Idea's Book and Catalogue:

  • Baby Bundle Stamp Set (a bit hard to see as the colours we used were very soft but looks very cute IRL)

___________________________________

Thirdly is a Box using the following NEW items from the 2010-2011 Idea's Book and Catalogue:

  • Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
  • Big Shot Scallop Envelope (was in Autumn/Winter Mini and has carried over to Catalogue - we cut out 4 envelopes for each box).

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I especially like the basket :) I am ashamed to say my embossing folder is still in its packet! Might have to drag it out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete