KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Shower Gift Boxes

Thought I would share with you some boxes I made yesterday for 2 friends who are due to have a baby within the next month. We are having a Mothers Group combined baby shower for them both so we all throw in $5 and give them a little gift from all of us and then when the baby is born we all do our own gifts.
I was on present duty and below are some photos of a box I made to fit in the goodies - 3 little outfits, some chocolate and a gift voucher for a beauty salon.
The boxes measure 15cm depth x 12.5cm width x 8cm tall:
Top View Butterfly Box:
Top View Flower Box:
Side View:
Inside Box:
Scallop envelope will hold gift voucher for beauty shop:

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Just gorgeous!! I am so into your boxes right now!! You are a master!!

    ReplyDelete