KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Christmas Card

I thought I would share with you my first Christmas Card ... yes you would notice that I made a Christmas card for a JAI challenge but that was all it was for ... this card is to sell at the craft fair and some for family and friends.

I have made it pretty simple but with a little 'bling' (yes I actually have some LOL) on the tips of the tree branches, looks really sparkly in person but can't really see it in the photo. I have also used the Manhattan FLower Embossing folder in the background on the Real Red Card Stock.

Look out for lots more Christmas cards in the coming weeks and months, I have LOTS to make :) !!!

Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree, Contempo Christmas

Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (retired, should have been Old Olive but I have run out and it is on order)

Accessories: Big Shot Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Old Olive Stamp Pad, Real Red Stamp Pad, Sponge Daubers, Real Red 1.6cm Grosgrain Ribbon, Fine Supernove Olive Glitter , Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment