KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hubby's Fathers Day Card

WHOOPS, today is Fathers Day and thank goodness my Hubby is working as I totally forgot to make him a special card, I have a few Fathers day cards left from the craft fair but it is always nicer to have a different one for him (I would prefer him home though).
Mr 2 didn't want to sleep today so I got him out of bed and gave him some whisper white card stock and told him to colour away, then I coloured in his hands and put a hand print over the top. Once the "ARTWORK" was complete it was my turn to make it into a card. I have made it A5 and the plan is to get it framed.


Here it is:

Stamp Set: Wonderful Favourites

Card Stock: Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White

Accessories: Big Shot Polka Dots, Choc Chip Stamp Pad, Ribbon (Choc Chip Grosgrain, Double Stitched retired), Linen Thread, SNAIL, Mr 2 Artwork LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment