KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am a TOP PICK... YEAH!!!

Hey All,
Every week on Friday Just Add Ink does a challenge. If you didn't see my post for last weeks challenge it was a sketch challenge and I made a box using the sketch....
Guess what..... I was a TOP PICK for my design, (click here to see my post).
I am so happy and excited. I have doing to challenges now for about 2 months and I amazed every week at how talented all the other ladies are. I feel so privileged to be part of this weeks Top Picks :0)
Why not visit Just Add Ink and try out some of the challenges, you don't need a blog to submit an entry, email a photo to their email and they will uploaded for you (just-add-ink@hotmail.com)
Have a lovely day and happy STAMPIN' !!! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment