KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Add Ink #33

I have been meaning to do up a little "Thank-you" gift for a friend of mine but I never had enough time get it done. Today my Mr 2 was so so so tired which usually means a nice big day sleep, so today I attempt my box.
As today is also Friday I thought I would try and incorporate the Just Add Ink challenge #33 into it.
Today's challenge is a sketch:

And here is my BOX, I think it is really sweet and works well with the challenge:
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches (lovin' it!)
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White & DSP (retired)
Accessories: Punches (Curly Label Large, 5 petal flower), Sticky Strip, Rhinestone Brad, retired ribbon
Note: Tomorrow I am going to make some yummy biscuits for my Launch and make some extra's to fill this box!!! Nothing like a gorgeous homecrafted box with homemade yummy's inside!

6 comments:

  1. this is simply gorgeous. great different take on the sketch. good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch love those colours together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this sketch works perfectly on a box doesnt it, it looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is fabulous! I love the flower and how you've done the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    Love the box. The ribbon looks great.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete