KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just Add Ink #34

A friend of mine gave birth to twin baby girls on Thursday and I was ready to get out my 'new' Baby Tees roller wheel to make a card but besides pink I didn't know what colours to use...luckily Just Add Ink came to the rescue as this week they have a colour challenge.
Here is the card I came up with, I have added a bit of crystal effects and dazzling diamonds to the ducks and elephant and I have snuck a 's' at the end of the sentiment:
Stamp set: Baby Tee's Jumbo Roller wheel, Whimsical Words (sale-a-bration 2010)

Cards Stock: Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand (didn't have Crumb Cake, still waiting for my order)

Accessories: Big Shot Polka Dots embossing folder, Stampin' Writes & Stamp Pads(Certainley Celery, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink), Black Staz-on, Pretty in Pink Tafatta Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Brads, Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers.

Hope she likes it and doesn't see it beforehand - I think she will have her hands full to get on the internet for awhile :0)

7 comments:

  1. This is very cute Katie, and the colours are perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Katie!!! I have to try and do the colour challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the stamp set you've used works really well with the colour combo ... a very sweet card xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little baby card! Hope your new catty stuff gets there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Katie. Just love the Baby Tees wheel (really must buy that one!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this for twins! These colours work so well for wee baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute - I love how you have sponged the edges - it really softens it. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete