KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just Add Ink #35

I am really enjoying completing the challenges over at Just Add Ink. Why not visit them and have a look at all the fabulous creations and even try your hand at some of the challenges.

This weeks challenge was Just Add "Sympathy".

I umm'd and uhhh'd about this for awhile and then it hit me. My new stamp set for Christmas, Contempo Christmas, has a gorgeous bauble which has a matching punch and you can make it into the sweetest little vase to hold flowers...

Here is my card:

Stamp set: Contempo Christmas, Cottage Garden, Heartfelt Thanks (retired)

Card Stock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery.

Accessories: Stamp Pads (Pretty In Pink, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery), Punches (5 Petal Flower Extra Large, Ornament Extra Large), Scorer, Dazzling Diamonds, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Snail.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, how cute is that!!! I never even thought of using it as a vase!! Darn, another thing to add to my list of things to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea ... looks like I'll have to buy the ornament stamps & punch after all xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The Contempo Christmas ornament makes a gorgeous vase. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thought of using that stamp and punch as a vase! I also love the dazzling diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the ornament punch as a vase, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete