KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baby Bundle meets Easel Card

Well here is my second girl baby card and I 'LOVE IT'.

It is the first time that I have attemped making an easel card and it was very easy :-).
I have cut out and popped up the pram with dimensionals, also on the pram I have used glitter on the dots (can't really see in the photo). I have also embossed the "Hello Sinead" with the embossing folder...

Hope you all like it too!

Stamp Set: Baby Bundle

Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Very Vanilla

Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet.

Accessories: Stamp Pads (Stazon Black, Melon Mambo), Sponge Daubers, Blender Pens, Fine Supernova Glitter, Multipurpose Glue, Brads (Pretty in Pink, Rhinestone Circle Pink), Dimensionals, Ribbon (3.2cm Striped Grosgrain Basic Black, 1.6cm Satin Pretty in Pink), Snail, Sticky Strip.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is impressive Katie!! Absolutely goorgeous! Would you believe I still haven't made an easel card, lol. Been on my to-do-list for years!!

    ReplyDelete