KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Bundle

A couple of my lovely friends have just given birth to gorgeous baby girls so what a great opportunity to get out all the lovely pink and purple card stock and make some cards.

Here is the first one, and this weekend I will be making the next one:
Stamp Set: Baby Bundle

Card stock: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Watercolour paper, Whisper White, Retired DSP

Big Shot: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

Accessories: Stamp Pads (Stazon Black, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry), Scallop Trip Border Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Hemp Twine, Snail, Sticky Strip, Sponge Dauber, Blender Pens, Petty in Pink Satin Ribbon.

Well better have an early night as we have our Christmas Craft Fair tomorrow and I have a stall. Unfortunately my husband is working so having to drag Mr 2 with me. Will be a very full-on day. Hope I sell LOTS :-). Will post all the Christmas goodies photos next week!

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment