KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Add Ink #39

I made this card awhile ago and if you look further down my blog you will see that I posted it up.

Anyway today I was seeing what the Just Add Ink challenge was, it is:

Just Add ... Blue ... and optional 'just because'.
They have choosen this due to it being Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

I thought this card appropriate as I made it for Grandparents and Great Grandparents and I sent it as a 'just because' card with photos of our gorgeous 2 year old.

I can tell you that it made their day(s) :-) ... happy mail is always great to get!!!!

Hope you like the card:

Stamp set: Cottage Garden, Tiny Tags

Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, DSP (retired) Bella Bleu

Accessories: Big Shot (Top Note, Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder), Stamp Pads (Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze), Tag punch, 1.6cm Ballet Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack, Hemp Twine, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, paper piercing tool.

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love the embossing on DSP! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink and supporting Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossing on DSP gives it a very material like look, great idea.

    ReplyDelete