KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just Add Ink #40

Well I have just finished making the Christmas Cards that I wanted to get done while Mr 2 had his sleep and he is still asleep so what to do now???

A Just Add Ink Challenge -

Just Add ...

I decided to pull out all my new goodies that I haven't used yet due to focusing on Christmas and managed to make nearly the whole card using all new gear.
I really find it hard to work with these colours but have found that if you use alot of White or Vanilla it helps :-). I managed to work in the Bashful Blue just by sponging the edges of the flowers and the sentiment. I have also add Dazzling Diamonds to the middle of the flowers, don't know why it has taken me SO long to get into using it, I always thought it would get very messy but it really doesn't.

Here is my card:

Stamp set: Elements of Style

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand

Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Sizzlits Lots of Tags

Accessories: Stamp Pads (Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Early Expresso), Stampin' Writes (Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz), Dazzling Diamonds, Multipurpose Glue, SNAIL, Dimensionals, White Organza Ribbon, Sponge Daubers.

11 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, Katie! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, love the pink flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Katie. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all above - beautiful work! love the sneeky Bashful Blue Sponging - just enough ;) great to see you over at JAI
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE this! So so so pretty! Great use of the colours! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dazzle in the centre of the flowers - a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally elegant. Love it to bits! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete