KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

2 Step Bird Punch

I have made the below card for a little one year old. This is the first time I have used my 2 step bird punch - such a cute bird!!! I have popped the bird up on dimensionals and then also the wing and it gives it a great 3d look.

I have used the gorgeous Sweet and Sour Specialty DSP, it has a glossy image on one side which is the side with the polka dots on the bird. It gives it a really lovely shimmer look.

I also pulled out a retired stamp set from the 2010 Autumn/Winter mini as I thought the saying very appropriate.

Oh and I am just loving the striped ribbon and satin ribbons - expect to see LOTS of cards with these ribbons (actually to tell you the truth I LOVE all the ribbons but at the moment these would be the ones I go to first)

Hope you like looking:

Stamp Set: Retired, Picture This (2010 Autumn/Winter Mini)

Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White, DSP Sweet and Sour

Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder

Accessories: 2 Step Bird Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Write Markers (Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo), Ribbon (Daffodil Delight 3.2cm Stripped Grosgrain, Old Olive Satin), Brads (Brights, Old Olive), Snail, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Kitchen String.

No comments:

Post a Comment