KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The BIG Three 0!!!

I have a lovely 'new' friend that moved to town not that long ago ... Just in time too as she has just turned 30 and we are able to help her celebrate!!!

I had so much fun making her card. I pulled out lots of items that either I had never used or used minimal times. I also attemped my second easel card. The easel cards just look so special!

I really wanted to put on 30 balloons but not enough space - Still looks great though :-).

I am really happy with the way the card turned out as I was making it at 4am in the morning due to my son being very sick and spewing all night I decided to make use of the time while I was awake, here is the card:

Stamp Set: None

Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Whisper White, DSP Greenhouse Gala

Big Shot: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits.

Accessories: Ribbon (Daffodil Deight 3.2cm Striped Grosgrain, Marina Mist Satin), Rhinestone Jewels, Rhinestone Brad Circle Fire, Linen Thread, Sticky Strip, Snail, Dimensionals, old balloon punch.
HAPPY 30th *Smiles and Hugs* for you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Katie!! Love it!! I still haven't done an easel card, lol! I will soon, I promise! You are inspiring me to do it!

    ReplyDelete