KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Braying - 2nd Attempt

I really wanted to show you a gorgeous card that I have made for my older sister but unfortunately she hasn't turned 30 yet, that's next week end so I will have to post that photo then.

For now you will need to be happy with looking at my second attempt at with the brayer ... once again I am estatic with the way it ended up. There are a few mistakes. One that is damn obvious and the other actually added to the card. I am not going to tell you either of them but no doubt you will spot the obvious one :-).

Enjoy looking and look forward to your comments.
Now the details of the card area a little blurry... not quite sure why but I can't remember the colours I have used. The Stamp Set is retired (Asian Artistry L2) and button from old stock.
Card Stock is: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.
I have used the Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Lots of Tags Sizzlets through the Big Shot.
Some Satin Ribbon, a bit of Linen Thread, and oval punch and TAA DAA a card.... not forgetting adhesives, Snail, Sticky Strip and Dimensionals etc.

Anyway hope you like it all and will try and post again in the not too distant future... so much going on right now because we are in the process of moving house, not just down the road though, to a totally different State so big clean out happening! EEEkkkkk (fingers crossed Hubby doesn't find his way into the craftroomo LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Love your 2nd attempt with your brayer.
    Snow capped mountains are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now now Katie...there is no such thing as a mistake or boo-boo in crafting....just a further opportunity for creative expression. Fm a virgin brayerer (if that's a term) I think you have done a cracker of a job. Seeing cards like this tho do give me hope in the favt that I may be able to produce something (altho not as good of course) sometime in the future. Great card darl.

    ReplyDelete