KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Braying - First Attempt

Hey all,

Just thought I would share with you my first braying attempt.

I have also added this into the sketch challenge over at "We Stamp for Lara", visit Madoona Dunn's blog to find out how you can be part of all the great fun at "We Stamp for Lara".

It's a bit BRIGHT and fun and funky, what do you think? I am quite proud of it since it is my first attempt with the brayer!

Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes, Woodgrain Background Stamp

Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White

Accessories: Stamp Pads (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Basic Black), Brayer, Mat Pack, Paper Piecing Tool, Pearl Jewels, Black Satin Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Snail, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber.

2 comments:

  1. Katie - you SHOULD be proud of this, cause its beautiful!!! I can't brayer to save myself so I admire anyone who can!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sooooo much Katie....and who knows...with this as your 1st attempt....Oh the possibilities!!! Love the colour palate....got a real sunset vibe and you can't go wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete