KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas Boxes

Here are some fun boxes that I have been making for Christmas to put some great little gifts in ,jewellery, chocolates, homemade biscuits,etc.

The first one is a designed I made myself, I got the idea off a very small box that Better Homes and Gardens had free with a magazine about 10 years ago. All the rest of the boxes are dies you can buy to go with the Bigshot machine, I LURVE my BIGSHOT!!!

I won't put all the details as the list will go on forever but if you like any contact me and I can tell you what I have used.

---------------------------------
The Christmas Tree box (designed by myself using idea from a Better Homes and Gardens Magazine)


---------------------------------

Pillow Boxes (using Bigz Die, Pillow Box)

---------------------------------

Rectangle Boxes (using Bigz XL Die, Box #2)

---------------------------------

Mini Milk Cartons (using Bigz L Die, Mini Milk Carton)

No comments:

Post a Comment