KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas Craft Fair - Gove Style

I have been so busy the last couple of weeks getting prepared for our local Christmas Craft Fair, I haven't been putting up any Christmas creations on my blog. The craft fair was just this Saturday so I thought I would share with you a few photo's of my stall:
My whole stall (can you spot my son, he is just behind the card stand - yes, he had to come which made it a looooong morning).
Christmas Cards and Boxes:
Christmas Cards:
Christmas Boxes:
Hope you liked looking and are feeling inspired to try your hand at a craft fair :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a great stall, I am sure it drew in lots of people, so colourful and lots of exciting things to look at (buy). Hope you did well.

    ReplyDelete