KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Add Ink #42

I have been so busy this last week joining in all the fun over at We Stamp for Lara that I totally forgot to check out what Just Add Ink had to offer for their challenge this week.

Now if you would like to join in and get free tutorials, go in the draw for daily door prizes, play along to some challenges and go in the draw to win a BIGSHOT machine go to http://www.madonnadunn.com.au/, where you can sign up for We Stamp for Lara and help Lara get her own special chair that she really needs.

Anyway back to Just Add Ink, they have an awesome (and easy) sketch to follow this week:

I have made a 1 year old birthday card using this sketch, for some reason I really wanted to use vellum, sparkles and the rocket from Pun Fun...does it work, hummm??? I think it does 'just'. What do you think - would love your comments , Oh and did you notice that I used the DSP on the Rocket and made sure I used the #1!

Stamp Set: Pun Fun, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Whisper White, DSP Celebrations

Big Shot: Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Accessories: Stamp Pads (Staz-on Black, Real Red, Pacific Point), Punches (Modern Label Extra Large, Oval Large, two old Star punches), Twill Tape, Dazzling Diamonds, Fine Supernova Glitter, Mat Pack, Paper Piecing Tool, Multipurpose Glue, Snail, Sticky Strip

5 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch, Katie - I love it! So cute that you managed to fit the number 1 on the rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and funky - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rocket and the twill too, an excellent card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on the sketch Katie. Great to see a male card too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool card, such a neat design! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete