KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Frenzy & Summer Mini Catalogue

Today is the day for 2 exciting promotions from Stampin' Up!:

1) Release of the new Summer Mini Catalogue
Here is the link or you can click on my picture on the side bar.
I am loving all the new accessories and the stamp sets are just beautiful!
The dates you need to keep in mind to purchase these products are 1st Decemeber 2010 to 31 March 2011.


2) December FRENZY
Wow special special specials
Check them all out by either clicking on the below link or on the picture on my side bar.
Dates you need to keep in mind to purchase these products are 1st December to 29th December 2010.

Happy shopping all and if you have any questions, contact me by either email riddenfamily@bigpond.com or phone 0418 944 705.

From Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment