KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just Add Ink #45 & We Stamp for Lara

I have decided to add the this card into 2 challenges today.
The first challenge being Just Add Ink #45, Sketch Challenge:
and because the Just Add Ink girls have been such wonderful support for the "We Stamp for Lara" fundraiser I thought I would combine the sketch with the "We Stamp for Lara" Challenge 4, Inspirational Photo:
I hope that I have done both challenges justice. I really love having a go at them.
As I am trying to get this post done before the challenge for Just Add Ink closes I don't have time for the details but if you would like them let me know I will provide them too you.

Anyway here is the card:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie...I LURVE this so v v much. The patchworking AND embossing is Ridden GENIUS!!! It's also such a sweet change up on a traditional wedding card. You have utilised the WSFL pic so v v cleverly. BTW...did I say I LOVE it?? ooxx

    ReplyDelete