KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just Add Ink #48

It has been a long time since I have had the time to complete a Just Add Ink Challenge.

This week I needed a little thank-you gift for a friend so to get me started I checked out what Just Add Ink was offering.

It is a Sketch this week (and it is going for 2 weeks so you have until Wed 29th Dec to play along):
Using the sketch as a starting point I have designed a little box with some homemade delights in it. Yummy - Wish I received it LOL. I also hadn't yet used the gorgeous Concord Crush card stock and for some reason I wanted to team it with my Certainly Celery Striped Grosgrain ribbon, strange combination but I think it has turned out lovely!!!

Here is the empty box:

Here is the box full of yummy delights:

Stamp Set: Yummy (retired Sale-a-bration set 09)

Card Stock: Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Lap of Luxury DSP

Punches: Scallop Circle Extra Large, 3.2cm Circle, Modern Label, Scallop Trim Corner

Accessories: Stamp Pad (Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink), 3.2cm Striped Grosgrain Certainly Celery Ribbon, Snail, Sticky Strip, Sponge Daubers.

Yummy's: Shortbread, Choc Chip Cookies, Dark Mint Chocolates, Caramel Cup Chocolates, all homemade by ME :-)

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, I love it. The recipient is surely a very lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, looks abssolutely divine. Wish i was receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever chook you are!!! So many fun little things to look at on this box....oh...and the cookies & Chockies of course...LOL!!! Brilliant project. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous. I love 3D stuff and your colour combo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see someone using the sketch for something other than a card or scrapbook layout! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY cute and YUMMO! Great use of our Layout! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, what a brilliant use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete