KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, January 3, 2011

A few cards before I leave

Today is the last day I am going to be allowed to play in the craftroom for a while as tomorrow is the beginning of our BIG move from Northern Territory, Australia to Western Australia. Tomorrow we go into transit accommodation.

Anyway, I really should be getting my A into G and pack my suitcase, my sons suitcase, make sure we have stuff ready for the dog (and make sure hubby has everything he needs).
Here are a few cards I have made over the past week, I don't have time for details but I hope you enjoy looking at them all.
_______________________
This first card is for a little 1 year gorgeous girl, I hadn't yet used this stamp set so thought what a great opportunity for it to see some ink:

_______________________

This card is for my sisters 1st year wedding anniversary, I tried to make it cute and loveie but still a little manly:

_______________________

Here is a baby card for a little new girl:


_______________________

Here is a boy and girl version for a new baby, I got the inspiration for this designed from Helen Williams and if you check out her blog you will see she got the inspiration from somebody else:


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move Katie! I hope everything goes smoothly for you *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    AB FAB cards I love them all.
    All the best for the move.
    Thanks for the link to my blog.
    Hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya darl. Please be safe in this move...been thinking of you and the family heaps.
    The cards rock big time....been a very productive start for the year for you huh?? LURVE the anniversary card and the Razz/pink bubba card. great job on the ones fm helen's blog too. ooxx

    ReplyDelete