KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My lucky Downlines part 1

Over the past year I have been lucky enough to recruit a couple of new Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.



I decided to give them all a little token of thanks which included a gorgeous little Stampin' Up bag, some display cards, cut outs from bigshot, shapes from hole punches, some ribbons, brads, buttons etc.



It is a great way to show my thanks for them signing up as my downline as well as giving them items that they don't have in their own kit yet.



Here is a photo I took of last years bags & cards:
Check out the post My lucky Downlines part 2 for this years cards...


... If you want your own bag, why not became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, contact me for all the information, it is so much fun and the rewards you can earn are fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie you are dear Katie. I love the cards and the wee pillow box (what I can see of it.....speccy on all levels. ooxx

    ReplyDelete