KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My lucky Downlines part 2



Check out my blog post My lucky Downlines part 1 ...



Here are pictures of the cards I made for this years 'new' downlines, I forgot to take a photo of them altogether with the gorgeous Stampin' Up! bag ... If you want your own bag, why not became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, contact me for all the information, it is so much fun and the rewards you can earn are fantastic!



This card uses Stampin' Write markers, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen.

In this card I have used the partially punch technique and also shimmer paint but is hard to see in the photo:On this card I have use a big background stamp, versamark and also made the flower using the large flower punch:

This card uses the small roller wheel, a few different punches and the gorgeous striped ribbon:


and the last card in the pack uses the Top Note die for the Big Shot & a 2 step stamp kit (Loads of Love):

Now I have nearly got all my new goodies for my craftroom so that it can be set up spic'n'span so definatly stay tuned during this next week for a craftroom tour!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the tour....I can live and dream vicariously thru you!!! I (again) love all of ur creations. Have not tried the partial punch thing...but I think definitely worth a try. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards..Its really fantastic collections.
    Thanks for this nice cards. good blog.
    Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete