KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2yr old creations

My sweet 2 yr old has decided "I do painting too mummy?" as I was creating one day, I explained to him they were stamps "Oh Stumps Mummy, mine?" so after I had a bit of a chuckle I decided that he can 'help' me make some goodies.




The first card was just a practice run and a card made just for him, he has it sitting on his bedside table.


He first stamped the monkey from Fox & Friends on his cardstock...but then mummy had an idea, ages ago I was in another (non SU) shop and found a cute Train die and as I have the Big Shot machine from Stampin' Up! I knew I would be able to use it. Mr 2 choose the colours and rolled the Big Shot, while mummy glued it altogether, here is the finished product:


This next card was a card made for Mr 2's Uncle. He first choose his stamps, my very new Choo Choo set (first time it got to see ink) and then he choose his colours, he stamped all over the whisper white cardstock, and again mummy put some finishing touches and glued it altogether. Here is the finished product:



Not a bad joint effort hey :-)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lachy!!!! 2 Fantabulous cards. I think you have a great future in art. Can't wait to see more. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lynda Lachy!!
    Your cards are fantastic, your Mum has a bit of a competition on her hands now.

    ReplyDelete