KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Babies Babies Babies!!!


Every time I look around someone is either carrying a gorgeous new born bubba or are pregnant, here are a couple of baby boy cards I made recently for some beautiful new arrivals... stay tuned for alot more baby cards during the next 6 months or so.

_______________________________________________



I have crystal effects the Owls shirt and branch, it really made the Owl stand out, Oh and I just love 'kitchen string' especially for male cards. I really pleased with this card. Check out my up-coming blog post as I had a friend visit and we made this card again but for a girl.


Stampset: Fabulous Phrases, Punch Bunch (retired SAB 2010)
Inks: Ink Pads (Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Old Olive)
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Old Olive, DSP Nursery Suite Specialty
Bigshot: Non SU embossing folder
Accessories: Owl Punch, Crystal Effects, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail, Sticky Strip, Antique Brad


_______________________________________________



I love this one, it just looked so stunning but is just the sweetest card with the saying "bundle of love" and then with the tree full of love hearts...ahhhh, will be making this one again for sure!


Stampsets: Baby Bundle, Love Defined (2010 Summer mini)
Inks: Stampin' Writes (Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Early Espresso)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, DSP Elegant Soiree
Bigshot: Top Note Die
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail, Sticky Strip.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Katie...these ROCK totally. I love them!! Never thought of using owls for a bubba card...but thanks so much for planting the seed. Doesn't CE make things look so much better?? The 2nd card is so classy. Well done.ooxx

    ReplyDelete