KREATIVE KAR

My sanity corner - need I say more!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Wishes!!!

Thank you to all the gorgeous people that wished me Happy Birthday a few weeks back, I had a lovely relaxing day, I decided no washing or cleaning or shopping just good 'ole relaxing, even Mr 2 went with the flow which was lovely.



Now I had a couple of lovely people send me handmade cards, which I adore:
___________________________________________
First THANK YOU Lynda for this gorgeous card. We met through an online fundraiser late last year and have continued our "online" friendship on Crafter's Anonymous and Facebook. We are yet to met as we both live at totally opposite sides of Australia but hopefully one day we can craft together. Lynda has done an awesome job using one of my fav (and first ever) SU stampsets which is now unfortunately retired but I still have mine stashed away. She has also got me thinking about pulling out the crimper again...soon.... ______________________________________________

These next two cards are from my Sis-in-law, she always sends a lovely homemade card for all our birthday, it just makes it all the more specials, Thanks Julie :-)


______________________________________________________


Well here is a picture of my cake that Mr 2 and I made to take to the Mechanics at work.. Mr 2 has a favourite book, this book goes everywhere, he sleeps with it, it comes in the car, it goes to school (daycare)... what is the book, The Womans Weekly Animal Cake Decorating Book. He was very determind that Mummy was having a "LaaaadyDird Date" (ladybird cake for all of us that don't speak 2yr old)... Weren't the Mechanics lucky to get such a girly cake a work *smiles*... and don't you just love the look my apprentice chef is making in the back ground.


1 comment:

  1. Ur more than welcome gorjus gal for the card, It was made fm the heart with love. PURE fluke on the stamp connection. Love ur SIL's card. What a talent!!! Lachy's face nearly looks as red as the icing on the cake...too cute!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete